At REMEDI HEALTH we are committed to providing the best quality customer service to all our clients and prospective clients. We therefore welcome comments about our service so that we may continually improve. We will do all we can to help you resolve any concerns as quickly as possible and will progress any issues on the following basis:
- We treat as a complaint any expression of dissatisfaction with our service or products even if it has not been positioned as a formal complaint
- We will listen to your concerns, treat them seriously, and learn from them so that we can continuously improve our service
- A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not.
Our policy covers complaints about:
- the standard of service we provide
- the behaviour of our staff
- any action or lack of action by staff affecting an individual or group
- the use of the website and booking process.
Our complaints policy does not cover:
- matters that have already been fully investigated through this procedure
- anonymous complaints.
Our standards for handling complaints:
- Complaints, although rare, are treated seriously, whether they are made by letter, phone or email
- You will be treated with courtesy and fairness and would ask that you approach our team with the same respect
- We will deal with your complaint promptly with an acknowledgement being sent by email within 3 working days
- We aim to complete our investigations in a timely manner.
- Once the issue has been investigated and resolved, we will send a full reply detailing the outcomes
- We maintain a report of all complaints received, communication and resolution in order to demonstrate compliance, and to ensure we improve our processes and procedures where possible to avoid future similar issues.
We will do everything we can to get your test result in time but unfortunately there may be situations outside our control which impact on the timing. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for the test you received for how we will manage a service failure e.g. the courier is unable to deliver or the laboratory quality control fails.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We need to collect some data from you, for example when you order products/services, use our website. receive a test or contact us. We will not use any data for marketing purposes without your consent and if we need to share your data with any third party partners we will inform you.
Please see our Privacy Notice for more information on how we use your data.
You can make a complaint by email to email@example.com or by post to REMEDI HEALTH, The IncuHive Space, Westgate Chambers, Staple Gardens, Winchester SO23 8SR or by phone 01962 396695.
If having contacted REMEDI HEALTH with a complaint and you remain dissatisfied, you can ask to have your complaint reviewed. (firstname.lastname@example.org)