How we always aim for the maximum satisfaction
Customer service policy
Please see below for our customer service policy.
CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY
Thank you for using REMEDI HEALTH. If you are not entirely satisfied with your test and service we provide, we’re here to help.
We are committed to providing the best quality customer service to all our clients. We aim to deliver a clear and consistent experience, to help you meet your testing needs.
This policy outlines our standards regarding your booking and explains our refund and cancellation procedure. Please ensure any terms and conditions associated with the product or service have been read prior to booking – these are detailed on the relevant webpage.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
We recognise that plans can change quickly and so we pride ourselves on not charging cancellation fees if an appointment is cancelled earlier than 24 hours before the appointment. We just ask that you let us know as soon as you can that you no longer require the appointment and will refund any pre-paid fee less a £20 administration charge.
Please note that an RT-PCT test can pick up traces of virus for up to 90 days after infection in some people. In this instant you may have an ‘inconclusive’ test.
In the case of late arrival to the clinic, it is up to the discretion of our clinician to complete the appointment.
Where REMEDI HEALTH needs to cancel an appointment, we will inform you at the earliest opportunity. Where possible an alternative date will be offered, or a full refund of the appointment fee will be provided.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (COVID-19 TESTING)
- We will do everything to meet your testing deadline however we cannot guarantee results will be received within the defined timeframe if there is an issue which is outside our control i.e. due to a failure by the laboratory or courier
- If your test does not come back in the explained time then we will either fully refund the value of the test or repeat the test
- Due to the sensitivity of these tests, there is a very small chance the test result could be inconclusive. If your test result is inconclusive a full refund will be provided, and you will be invited to book another test within a time frame to suit you but this cannot be guaranteed. As you will have been refunded for the first inconclusive test, you will be required to pay for the retest
- REMEDI HEALTH will not be held liable for losses, costs, damage that you suffer or incur as a result of any delays in receiving test results or as a result of inconclusive test results
- REMEDI HEALTH will also not be liable to you for any losses, costs or damages that you suffer or incur as a result of receiving a positive rest result (including, if you are unable to travel as a result of testing positive)
- Service is subject to lab capacity and stock availability
- Each passenger is solely responsible for checking and conforming with the entry and exit requirements at their arrival and return destinations, and for booking the correct type of test. Requirements may include temperature checks, proof of negative COVID test or completion of forms
- You can find further guidance and information on travelling to and from the UK on the Foreign Commonwealth & Development website.
- If you fail to comply with these requirements you may not be able to travel or be allowed to enter your destination.
- Passengers are not able to use NHS testing facilities for travel related testing
- Do not use our testing facilities if you suspect you have COVID-19 symptoms
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We need to collect some data from you, for example when you order a test, use our website or contact us. This is especially important when we are supporting your health and wellbeing. We take your privacy very seriously and we will not use any data for marketing purposes without your consent and if we need to share your data with any third party partners we will inform you. Please see our Privacy Notice for more information on how we use your data.
21a Southgate Street
Telephone 01962 798580
priority EMAIL Support
Contact an expert
We provide a priority email support service to ensure that you get the answers you need whenever you need them. We will respond quickly and always within 24 hours. If you would like to talk to one of the team during office hours then please phone the office on 01962 798580 or out of hours on 07899 967040.