Feeling unwell or concerned about your health?
Can’t see your doctor?
Book a consultaton with a clinician at REMEDI HEALTH.
Choose whether its better for you to have this in our clinic or remotely, either by phone or video consultation, then select a date and time from the calendar, enter your details and confirm what your consultation is for.
Consultations will last up to half an hour and may include a prescription if required. The cost of medicines will be charged in addition.
Safe, private clinic
Our beautiful award-winning clinic is in the centre of Winchester and we look forward to welcoming you. Keeping you and others safe is our priority and so if you are unwell, please let us know in advance and we will make appropriate arrangements.
Your appointment will be with a trained clinician in one of our private consultation rooms at our clinic in Winchester.
We are also a registered private pharmacy which means that, depending on the outcome of the consultation, we can discuss and provide any required treatments, tests or referrals as appropriate.
About our common conditions service
We all know how tricky it can be to get a quick GP appointment and sometimes it feels like we don’t want to bother them, knowing how busy they are.
At REMEDI HEALTH, appointments are frequently available as walk-ins or same day. We are qualified to listen to your concerns and if required, prescribe appropriate treatment which can be dispensed in our private pharmacy.
If we have any concerns about your health we can discuss referral that we believe is appropriate for you.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Common Complaints Treated
We can treat a wide range of conditions, and if after examination and a history, we feel appropriate, a prescription will be written and medicines supplied.
- Urinary Tract Infections, cystitis, bladder sensitivity
- Upper respiratory tract infections and symptoms (sore throat, strep throat, chest infections, coughs, colds, flu, blocked nose, sinusitis)
- Eye conditions – infection, dry eyes, allergic eyes, blepharitis, styes, eyelid problems, sticky eye
- Ear conditions – wax, ear infections, discharge, earache, hearing problems
- Sexually transmitted infections, vaginal discharge, itching and soreness, vaginal dryness
- Fungal conditions – skin, thrush, nappy rash, fungal nail, athletes foot, groin itch
- Bacterial skin conditions e.g. impetigo, infections, boils
- Skin- eczema, acne, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne rosacea, scabies, rashes, sunburn
- Headaches including migraine, tension headache
- Pain relief for musculoskeletal issues such as bad back, joint pain, sore knees
- Gastrointestinal issues such as reflux, diarrhoea, constipation, vomiting
- Bites or stings, insect, or spider
- Hair loss, dandruff, psoriasis of scalp, headlice
- Rectal pain, haemorrhoids, rectal itch, threadworms
- Wounds and minor cuts and abrasions
- Sleep difficulties
- Tiredness, fatigue
- Toothache, dental infection, teething, oral thrush, mouth ulcers, denture irritation
- Toe pain or swelling
- Menopause, perimenopause
- Sexual health issues including low libido, erectile dysfunction
- Anxiety, mental health first aid
- Moles of concern
Can we help you?
Our team are standing by to help you with any questions or queries that you may have. We can advise you on the best test, product or service for your requirements.