Book an Appointment
First of all we assess your testing requirements to ensure that the right tests are ordered for you. If your employer has stipulated their requirements then we will check that the test we perform meets their needs.
We will also provide a quote for the screening service based on laboratory fees + £30 for the blood draw + £30 for the validated, identity-checked report.
Safe, private clinic
Our beautiful award-winning clinic is in the centre of Winchester and we look forward to welcoming you. Keeping you and others safe is our priority and so if you are unwell, please let us know in advance and we will make appropriate arrangements.
Your appointment will be with a trained phlebotomist in one of our private consultation rooms at our clinic in Winchester. We can potentially offer a phlebotomy service in your own home. Please call us if you need this specialised service.
Wide range of tests
We work with a number of laboratories to offer an extensive range of blood tests so we are confident that we can provide the correct one for you and in a timely manner. Centrifuging is also available.
About this service
When you book a blood test with REMEDI HEALTH you can be confident that your blood sample will be taken by a trained health professional in one of our clinic rooms.
We specialise in supporting individuals who are nervous about having blood taken and/or have tricky veins to find. We can also take blood from children – please call the clinic to discuss beforehand.
We support the use of an anaesthetic cream if anxiety is a concern but this must be put onto the sites for venepuncture an hour ahead of the appointment.
Once we have agreed which test(s) you are to have then we take care of the whole process. Your results will often be available within 24 hours and we will send your report by email. The more comprehensive blood screens may take longer – you will be advised during your consultation.
If you have your own test, either purchased by yourself or provided to you by another health organisation or occupational health, we will give you the blood samples required at the end of your appointment. You can then take or send them to the service you have engaged with. In many cases, these tests are returned to the lab by post.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Before attending for a blood test
1. Please do not take medicines containing biotin (in some supplements) for at least 24 hours before your appointment as this can interfere with results. Ideally refrain from all supplements the day of testing.
2. Do check with us if you think your test should be done fasted and at a specific time of day.
3. If having hormone blood tests then please do not apply your oestrogen or testosterone cream/gel/spray the morning of the test. Please leave you patch on.
4. If you are a male having a tetsosterone blood test, please book at 9:00am, fast and do not go to gym ahead of the appointment. Please not not have sex the morning of the appointment.
5. If you have any questions about your blood test, please call us beforehand.
6. If you need your test to be centrifuged then please call us so we can check timings. Frequently a test needs to stand for a period before the centriguging. The spinning takes about 15 minutes.
Your blood test results will be sent by email as soon as they arrive from the lab. This is frequently the same day or within 48-72 hours for the larger blood profiles.
We strongly recommend a follow-up health consultation to discuss what the results mean for you.
It is important to fully understand the results and health implications. Your clinician will take you through in detail and make recommendations for next steps.
This may include treatment, supplements, a referral or further tests.
Where required we can write to your GP or make a referral for additional investigations.
Can we help you?
Our team are standing by to help you with any questions or queries that you may have. We can advise you on the best test, product or service for your requirements.