Book an appointment to get a Certificate of Recovery in Winchester
Please select a date and time from the calendar and enter your details. To authenticate your Certificate of Recovery we need to see you in person for your consultation – this will need to be in our clinic so that we can also perform a lateral flow antigen test. This ensures you are ‘recovered’. In some circumstances we can arrange the consultation and lateral flow test by video call. If you choose to have a video consultation, please contact our clinic to arrange the appointment. Please avoid using nasal sprays or drops in the 30 minutes before your test.
The fee for the service is £95.00 including Certificate of Recovery and Antigen Test. Please note that if you also want the Antigen Test to serve as a fit to fly, and additional fee is payable of £30.00.
More about our Certificate of Recovery service
As more and more people have been infected by SARS COV-2 causing COVID-19, some countries are allowing a Certificate or Proof of Recovery to enter their country. As reinfection is always a possibility or someone may be seeking their certificate, we also perform a lateral flow antigen test .
Our clinical team will review your previous positive test and date, the period that has elapsed since your infection and current clinical symptoms. Your identity will also be confirmed using photo ID.
Provided our clinician is confident that you have recovered from COVID-19 and sufficient time has passed then a Certificate of Recovery will be issued.
Our clinicians can issue a certificate of COVID-19 recovery if you match all of the following criteria:
- Individual’s identity has been confirmed with photo ID
- Individual tested positive for COVID-19 with RT-PCR and proof of this has been seen. The timescale of the positive test will depend on the country of destination but will be no longer than 180 days
- Patient has declared fully recovered and has no symptoms
- Patient has had a clinic lateral flow test performed and is negative
- Patient has completed a minimum number of days of isolation following diagnosis of COVID-19. This may need to be longer for some destinations
The clinician may require a negative lateral flow test result to be performed in clinic; you will be advised of this at booking.