UKHSA approved LABORATORY test
Book a COVID-19 RT-PCR test in Winchester
Need to travel overseas? Need a test to work? Need to confirm a positive lateral flow test result?
Booking a COVID-19 RT-PCR test with REMEDI HEALTH is quick and our service is personal and reliable. Just pick a time and date that suits you.
The testing process in our health professional run clinic should last no more than 10 minutes. Please avoid eating or drinking anything and using nasal sprays or drops in the 30 minutes before your appointment.
We charge £125.00 for our next day service (Monday to Friday until midday) and £195.00 for the express RT-PCR test (2-4 hours 7 days a week). There is a £20 supplement for Out of Hours, Sunday and Bank Holiday testing. Please call the clinic or email if you wish to book a Sunday or out of hours appointment, or if the time you require is not available.
Book Next Day Service (Winchester clinic)
Book Same Day Service (Winchester clinic)
We us our own couriers for the clinic service to ensure a fast reliable result. For our same day service this can be in as little as 4-5 hours from testing. Our standard service allows testing up to 5pm and normally returns a result the following day, usually in the morning. Weekends and bank holidays are also available for testing with results same or next day – contact us if you need to book in a hurry.
If there is no available slot on the day you require testing then please call the clinic on 07899 967040, and we will do all we can to arrange an out-of-hours appointment or slot you in.
Each standard service test is £149.00 inclusive of special delivery, lab costs and certificate. Additional costs apply on a Sunday; you will be advised when booking.
Our standard service provides results the following day (usually the morning) and is £149.00 (book online).
Our Sunday service also provides results the following day and is £210.00. Contact us to book or book online and pay the weekend supplement when in clinic.
Our same day service provides results in a few hours and by 20:00. This express service is £245.00. Also available on a Sunday up until 13:00. Contact us to book or book online and upgrade in clinic.
If you want to use our most cost-effective PCR service, we provide a home PCR kit for £105.00 which you manage – perform the test at home, drop off at either a dropbox or the clinic and register with the laboratory. Results usually within 36-48 hours.
To book, please select a date and time from the calendar and enter your details. If unsure then please call to book. We are happy to help you.
Our Winchester clinic has rigorous infection control measures in place to protect both you and our staff. Do NOT attend if you are experiencing any COVID19 symptoms. In this instance self-isolate and contact NHS 111 to arrange an NHS test.
If you want to have a RT-PCR test and you have symptoms then please contact the clinic directly and we can arrange to visit your home to perform the test.
- We will do everything to meet your testing deadline however we cannot guarantee results will be received within the timeframe if there is an issue outwith our control i.e. due to the laboratory or courier
- Due to the sensitivity of these tests, there is a very small chance the test result could be inconclusive. If your test result is inconclusive a full refund will be provided, and you will be invited to book another test within the time frame to suit you but this cannot be guaranteed. As you will have been refunded for the first inconclusive test, you will be required to pay for the retest
- REMEDI HEALTH will not be held liable for losses, costs, damage that you suffer or incur as a result of any delays in receiving test results or as a result of inconclusive test results
- REMEDI HEALTH will also not be liable to you for any losses, costs or damages that you suffer or incur as a result of receiving a positive rest result (including, if you are unable to travel as a result of testing positive)
- Service is subject to lab capacity, and specially trained colleague and stock availability
- Each passenger is solely responsible for checking and conforming with the entry and exit requirements at their arrival and return destinations, and for booking the correct type of test. Requirements may include temperature checks, proof of negative COVID test or completion of forms.
- You can find further guidance and information on travelling to and from the UK on the Foreign Commonwealth & Development website.
- If you fail to comply with these requirements you may not be able to travel or be allowed to enter your destination.
- Passengers are not able to use NHS testing facilities for travel related testing
- Do not use our testing facilities if you suspect you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Refunds are not available for tests cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment but can be tranferred. Otherwise a refund is available less a £20 booking and administration fee
COVID-19 RT-PCR test: how it works
If you are looking to get a COVID-19 PCR test in the Hampshire area for travel or occupational health then look no further than REMEDI HEALTH.
Our expert team will support you in the requirements for your destination. We understand that travel plans might change quickly and so provided you have given us more than 24 hours notice we will refund your payment, less a small fee to cover credit card costs and administration (£20).
We provide health professional swab testing in our clinic to ensure that the sample obtained is less likely to be returned as void. If you have symptoms then contact the clinic and we can make arrangements to ensure everyone is kept safe.
We take care of priority delivery to facilitate a rapid arrival at the laboratory. We know that getting ready for travel is a busy time and so we take out the hassle but also communicating with the laboratory and will send you your certificate by email.
We also have PCR machines on-site in our clinics which means we can offer an EXPRESS service usually within a couple of hours of testing. If you choose this option, we can advise you of an estimated return time for your result. This option works for those short on time, requiring results for an emergency or needing quick peace of mind.
If you require an out of hours test then please contact us directly. Testing at the weekend. Call to find out more.
Please note that the NHS testing service must NOT be used for travel tests.
1. We love to help but we cannot take responsibility for calculating the time when your sample needs to be taken for meeting the COVID-19 travel requirements of your destination. However, we will do all we can to advise you and will check when you come in that you are happy that you are within your testing window.
2. If you have current COVID-19 symptoms please let us know before you come to the clinic.
3. We do everything we can to ensure that your test arrives back in time for your travel however we can guarantee the laboratory returns in time as this is outside our control.