REVEAL | REASSURE | RENEW
COVID-19 RT-PCR test
For security and reliability, all clinic tests transported by private courier daily.
For international travel, a few remaining countries and airlines require individuals to provide a negative COVID-19 test certificate and evidence of a negative COVID-19 PCR test prior to travel. Looking to get a COVID-19 PCR test in the Hampshire area, look no further than REMEDI HEALTH.
Our accurate, reliable and approved laboratory COVID-19 RT-PCR testing service will help get your trip off to a hassle-free start, with minimum disruption to your travel plans. A full report and fit-to-fly certificate is issued on receipt of a negative result, normally the following morning after the sample has been taken (provided done before MIDDAY (12:00 noon) Monday to Friday). In some instances we may be able to offer a same day service. Please call us for more information if your timings are tight.
Our PCR testing laboratory and clinic meet the stringent requirements set out by all countries including China, Japan and Hong Kong.
We are able to provide lateral flow antigen tests for travel and occupational health support for those people in roles where their job requires regular antigen testing. Tests are administered by health professionals which is still a requirement for some countries and for some cruise ships.
Safe, private clinic
Keeping you and others safe is our priority. Please contact us to let us know before you arrive for your appointment if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
Trained health professionals
Your COVID-19 RT-PCR test takes just a few minutes. Your test will be explained to you and your results will be back the following day. Fast service available. Contact us for more information.
Swab test and laboratory result
The test requires a swab of your throat and nostrils. You will be sent an email certificate that you are fit to travel or work if negative. Our tests are accepted by all countries.
UKHSA approved LABORATORY test
Book a COVID-19 RT-PCR test in Winchester
Need to travel overseas? Need a test to work? Need to confirm a positive lateral flow test result?
Booking a COVID-19 RT-PCR test with REMEDI HEALTH is quick and our service is personal and reliable. Just pick a time and date that suits you.
The testing process in our health professional run clinic should last no more than 10 minutes. Please avoid eating or drinking anything and using nasal sprays or drops in the 30 minutes before your appointment.
We charge £125.00 for our next day service (TEST MUST BE DONE BEFORE MIDDAY, Monday to Friday for early next day result.) and if available, £195.00 for the same day RT-PCR test. There is a £20 supplement for Out of Hours, Sunday and Bank Holiday testing. Please call the clinic or email if you wish to book an express test.
Book Next Day Service (Winchester clinic)
Book Same Day Service (Winchester clinic)
To book a same-day appointment, please call the clinic to get up to date availability
We use our own couriers for the clinic service to ensure a fast reliable result. For our same day service this can be in as little as 4-5 hours from testing. Our standard service allows testing up to 5pm and normally returns a result the following day, usually in the morning. If you require same day results, contact us to book.
If there is no available slot on the day you require testing then please call the clinic on 01962 798580, and we will do all we can to arrange an out-of-hours appointment or slot you in.
Each standard service test is inclusive of special delivery, lab costs and certificate. Additional costs apply on a Sundays and out-of-hours; you will be advised when booking.
Our Winchester clinic has rigorous infection control measures in place to protect both you and our staff. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, call us in advance so we can ensure safety for everyone.
- We will do everything to meet your testing deadline however, we cannot guarantee results will be received within the timeframe if there is an issue outwith our control i.e., due to the laboratory or courier
- Due to the sensitivity of these tests, there is a very small chance the test result could be inconclusive. If your test result is inconclusive a full refund will be provided, and you will be invited to book another test within the time frame to suit you but this cannot be guaranteed. As you will have been refunded for the first inconclusive test, you will be required to pay for the retest
- REMEDI HEALTH will not be held liable for losses, costs, damage that you suffer or incur as a result of any delays in receiving test results or as a result of inconclusive test results
- REMEDI HEALTH will also not be liable to you for any losses, costs or damages that you suffer or incur as a result of receiving a positive rest result (including, if you are unable to travel as a result of testing positive)
- Service is subject to lab capacity, and specially trained colleague and stock availability
- Each passenger is solely responsible for checking and conforming with the entry and exit requirements at their arrival and return destinations, and for booking the correct type of test. Requirements may include temperature checks, proof of negative COVID test or completion of forms.
- You can find further guidance and information on travelling to and from the UK on the Foreign Commonwealth & Development website.
- If you fail to comply with these requirements you may not be able to travel or be allowed to enter your destination
- Passengers are not able to use NHS testing facilities for travel related testing
- Do not use our testing facilities if you suspect you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Refunds are not available for tests cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment but can be tranferred. Otherwise a refund is available less a £20 booking and administration fee
COVID-19 RT-PCR test: how it works
If you are looking to get a COVID-19 PCR test in the Hampshire area for travel or occupational health then look no further than REMEDI HEALTH.
Our expert team will support you in the requirements for your destination. We understand that travel plans might change quickly and so provided you have given us more than 24 hours notice we will refund your payment, less a small fee to cover credit card costs and administration (£20).
We provide health professional swab testing in our clinic to ensure that the sample obtained is less likely to be returned as void. If you have symptoms then contact the clinic and we can make arrangements to ensure everyone is kept safe.
We take care of priority delivery to facilitate a rapid arrival at the laboratory. We know that getting ready for travel is a busy time and so we take out the hassle but also communicating with the laboratory and will send you your certificate by email.
REMEDI HEALTH is a private pharmacy and listed provider for COVID-19 testing by the United Kingdom Department of Health and Social Care and is accredited in accordance with International Standard ISO 15189:2012 – Medical laboratories – requirements for quality and competence.
Please note that the NHS testing service must NOT be used for travel tests.
1. We love to help but we cannot take responsibility for calculating the time when your sample needs to be taken for meeting the COVID-19 travel requirements of your destination. However, we will do all we can to advise you and will check when you come in that you are happy that you are within your testing window.
2. If you have current COVID-19 symptoms please let us know before you come to the clinic.
3. We do everything we can to ensure that your test arrives back in time for your travel however we can guarantee the laboratory returns in time as this is outside our control.
priority email Support
Contact an expert
We provide a priority email support service to ensure you get the answers you need when you need them. If you would prefer to talk one of the team during office hours then please phone us on 01962 798580 or 07899 967040 if urgent.