Book ear health check and wax removal in Winchester
Booking an ear health check and wax removal appointment with REMEDI HEALTH is easy, just pick a time and date that suits you. The initial check should last no more than 30 minutes, but please allow up to an hour.
Our Winchester clinic has rigorous infection control measures in place to protect both you and our staff.
The initial ear health check fee is £20.00 payable on booking, with a further £60 fee for wax removal (payable in clinic if required) .
Please select a date and time from the calendar and enter your details.
GET PEACE OF MIND
More about ear wax to build up and what can help?
Symptoms of earwax build-up include:
- hearing loss
- earache or a feeling that your ears are blocked
- ringing or buzzing in your ears (tinnitus)
- vertigo (feeling dizzy and sick)
Some people regularly get blocked ears because they naturally produce a lot of earwax.
Other factors that can increase the risk of too much earwax include:
- producing naturally hard or dry earwax
- having narrow or hairy ear canals (the tube between the opening of the ear and the eardrum)
- being elderly, as earwax becomes drier with age
- bony growths in the outer part of the ear canal
Earwax can also block your ear if you frequently insert objects into your ear canal, such as cotton buds, ear plugs or hearing aids.
Validated for specialist use
A complete hearing health care check
Making ear wax removal with micro-suction more accessible.